The job of a wedding planner has a lot of affecting parts including finding the venue and figuring out what kind of food menu, music, stage and decorations to instruct. But, after the invitations are in the mail and the caterer has been reserved, a wedding planner’s job is not completed. You don’t get a second chance to create the bride’s day the best day of her life.
The Roles and responsibilities of Wedding Planners
Typically, wedding planners start off by meeting with the couple to:
• know the events—not just the wedding day itself, but also test dinner, bridesmaid teas, day after brunches, and any other related events.
• Understand the approach, colours and taste of the couple
• Synchronize with vendors and clients and recommend suitable wedding theme.
• Schedule meeting with vendors and discuss to ensure product offering at competitive prices.
• Administer timely collection of payments from bride and bridegroom and make payments to fitting vendors.
• Supervise finalization of venue and finalize contract for space booking.
• Arrange transport for various supplies and equipments for wedding venue.
• Analyze client condition and perform decorations on same.
• Gather require in sequence for project and ensure appropriate achievement of all event productions.
• Assist staff to analyze income and gather all necessary information from various sites.
• Provide ground-breaking ideas for wedding ceremony and ensure appropriate implementation of same.
• Check all on site production activities and manage cleaning process for site.
• Coordinate with caterers, florists, photographer and tent team and ensure efficient coordination of all services.
• Prepare checklist for all activities and ensure completion for same.
• Work together with bride and bridegroom and analyze requirement for event.
• Select a wedding theme and ensure used throughout event.
Probably the services will be a combination of duties, Roles, depending on your needs and budget.